Why Use a Finance Broker
WHY YOU SHOULD USE A
Be warned that not all Finance Brokers are the same. Like any industry the most advertised experts in the industry are not always the best qualified. Plus remember that it is often the case the more you advertise the more you need to charge to cover the cost of the advertising.
Do your research when locating a finance broker that you trust and feel comfortable with – they are not all the same!
Ensure they are registered with ASIC and qualified to act as a Finance Broker. Request to see their credentials and qualifications before seeking their assistance with finance. The best Finance Brokers usually have added years of banking and finance experience and a very wide range of available lenders.
What are the benefits of using a finance broker? There are many benefit for using a good Finance Broker:
- Provides good advice, knowledge and experience
- A well experienced and trained finance broker will be able to provide guidance and offer loan solutions that best suit you and the circumstances. A friend at work or your next door neighbour is trained and what suited them may not suit you!
- Personalised Service
- Most banks try to offer a “one size fits all” and see you as merely a number. Often their call centres are located overseas. A finance broker provides a local face-to-face service.
- They work for you – long term
- A finance broker offer a boutique service committed to serving you. They have you and your best interest in mind for the long term.
- They carry out vehicle checks
- A finance broker should help you with vehicle checks including PPSR Searches, Vehicle Write-Off Register, Car Inspections & Car History Checks.
- Help to reduce your stress
- The right finance broker that has your best interests in mind. They all the investigation for you and provide the right loan offer. You don’t need the extra work or stress as an expert is helping you to save money.
- Deliver independent expert advice
- A finance person in the car dealership is employed by the car dealership and paid large commissions. They are only interested in making as much money from you as possible and what you let them get away with. Bank employees are exactly the same – employed by the bank and paid commissions.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE A
- Offers a wide range of lenders
- A finance broker has accreditation with many banks and lenders. They know lender policies and pricing. Many people just think that all banks are the same, but they are not. Don’t get unnecessary credit enquiries that ruin your credit file.
- Save you time
- Don’t spend hours searching the internet and calling banks only to end up confused and settling on any deal because it seemed easier. Let an expert help. They may charge a small fee, but save you thousands. Finance it is more complex than ever today. Do you cut your own hair, build your own house, or learn a trade for infrequent tasks? Get an expert.
- Help you with vehicle selection
- Many finance brokers have referral relationships with car dealers and can also refer for mechanical inspections. Both many save you money.
- Finance brokers are local and usually offer after hours and weekend services. They will meet with you where and when it is convenient for you including at your home or office.
Please call us any time for advice and discussion – we are here to help you!